U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 Mumbai - MyPurpleMartini
Venue : D.Y. Patil Stadium : Navi Mumbai
Date : Sunday, 15th December 2019
Time : 4:00 PM Onwards
For Tickets Call : +91-9871900994
TICKETS PRICES :
Block E & L - Level 3 : Rs. 3000/-
Block A,B,O,P - Level 3 : Rs. 4500/-
Block E, L, C, D, M, N - Level 3 : Rs. 5000/-
Ground Standing Rear : Rs. 6000/-
Block E - Level 2 - Rs. 6000/-
Block L - Level 2 - Rs. 6000/-
Block A, B, O, P - Level 1 : Rs. 8000/-
Block C, D, M, N - Level 1 : Rs. 9000/-
Block A, B, O, P Hotseat Silver : Rs 12000/-
Block C, D, M, N Hotseat Gold : Rs. 14000/-
RED ZONE : Rs. 24000/-
Live Nation and Bookmyshow are excited to announce that U2 wil bring their acclaimed U2: The Joshua Tree Tour p the record breaking smash hit tour celebrating the band's semanal 1987 album The Joshua Tree to India for the very first time ever. The mumbai dates aso marks the final stop as part of the iconic era of performing this album globally.
The Joshua Tree Tour is a celabration of the original album and tour of the same name undertaken by U2 in 1987 and features the complete album played in sequence along with a selection of highlights from U2's extensive catalogue of songs. The innovative staging includes a specially sommissioned series of jaunting and evocative films from Dutch photograoher, film-maker and longtime collaborator Anton Corbijn - whose iconic photograhy accompanied the origina recording - in brilliant N8K resolution on a 200 x 45 foot cinematic screen the largest high-res LED screen ever sed in a touring show.
The Joshua Tree album Released to universal acclaim on 9th March 1987 and featuring hit singles " With Or Without You", I still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and " Where The Streets Have No Name", The Joshua Tree went to #1 in the U.K, Ireland and around the workd, selling in excess of 25 million albums, and catapulting Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr" ... From heroes to superstars" ( Rolling Stone )
Time Magazine put U2 on its cover in April 1987, proclaiming them " Rocks Hottest Ticket" in a defining year for the band that saw their arena dates roll into stadium shows to accommodate esclating demand - setting them on course to necome one of the greatest live acts in the workd today. The 12 months that followed saw the band create now-iconic moments: the traffic-stopping Grammy Sward-winning music video on the roof of Los Angelese liquir store, winning a BRIT Award and twi Grammys - including Album of the year - their first of 22 received to date, distinguishing U2 as the most awarded rock band in Grammy history : as well as a triumphant return home for four unforgettable shows in belfast, Dublin and Cork in the summer of 1987.
|Event Date:||from December 15, 2019 , 04:00 pm till December 15, 2019 , 10:00 pm|
|Location :||D.Y. Patil Stadium : Navi Mumbai ,Sion Panvel Expressway, Nerul ,Mumbai|
|U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 Mumbai - MyPurpleMartini|
D.Y. Patil Stadium : Navi Mumbai, Sion Panvel Expressway, Nerul, Mumbai
- By acceoting, holding or using a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read , understood, accepted and agreed to the full terms and conditions.
- Admits one (1) person of age 13 years and above only.
- Rights of admission reserved with the organizer.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the schedule of the event without prior intimation.
- Entry will be permitted after thorough security check and thrugh specified entrances only. Re-entry is not permitted.
- No eatables, drinks, liquids, nottles, cans, tins, bags, lighters, matches and flammable items, illegal or hazardous substances are allowed inside the venue and the seating area.
- Consumption of banned items/ substances are strictly prohibited at the venue.
- The use of audio and / or video equipment including still cameras and any recording equipment is stricly probibited.
- The ticket is issued according to the rules and regulations of the event organiser and the management of the venue and the ticketing company.
- The organiser shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, causes of action, injury, losses liabiities and expenses resulting or arising as a result of the event of any part of it.
- The organiser, the venue and the ticketing company shall not be liable for any diffculties caused by an unauthorized copy or reproduction of this ticket. Except as set out herein the ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, cancelled or returned once bought.
- The ticket fee is refundable in the event the performance is cancelled by the organiser. Any other fees is connection with the performance including per ticket internet handling fee and per order processing fee shall be non-refundable.
- The ticket is non valid for entry if the security features affied on the ticket are tempered with.
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
- Your co-operation is solicited.
- Any dispute or claim to be settled shall be subject to the exlusive juridiction of Mumbai.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discreation of the organiser. In order to maintain high quality of user experience,
Bigtree may collect certain information ( Including but not limited to personally identifiable information ) from you such as name, email address or telephone
number at the time of booking / registration / payment. by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you hereby give your consent to Bigtree to collect, receive, possess, store, deal and handle all information as provided herein for its own purposes.
U2 BIOGRAPHY :
From the beginning, U2 were marked out by their drive and ambition, forming as a band before they could play. Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen, and Adam Clayton met at Mount Temple School and formed U2 in 1978 before signing to Island Records. Acknowledged as one of the best live acts in the world, U2 have released 14 studio albums and have sales in excess of 157 million. They have won numerous awards; including 22 Grammys, an Oscar nomination and the Amnesty International Ambassador of Conscience. In 2003 they won a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song, The Hands That Built America, featured in Gangs of New York. 2014 saw U2 nominated for an Oscar for Ordinary Love from the feature film Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom, as well as take home the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song.
U2s fourteenth studio album Songs Of Experience the companion release to 2014s Songs Of Innocence - was released on December 2017 and includes tracks Get Out Of Your Own Way and Youre The Best Thing About Me. The new album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200, setting U2 apart as the only band in history to have topped the chart in four successive decades. In 2018, the band hit the road with the eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour, an arena production which saw U2 continue to push the creative boundaries of technology and engineering.
And following 2017s acclaimed stadium run with The Joshua Tree Tour - the record-breaking smash hit tour celebrating the bands seminal 1987 album The Joshua Tree 2019 will see The Joshua Tree Tour visit New Zealand, Australia, and Japan, as well as bring the biggest band in the world (The Guardian) to Singapore, Seoul, Manila, and Mumbai for the very first time.